Reflection

It was June when we started discussing in ICT, I learned a lot of things. It's all about internet. We can do a lot of things through internet. And one of the advantages of internet is communication. We are able to communicate with other people far from us. I also learned about the history of internet,different internet pioneers and Philippine internet architectures. But blogging caught my interest the most. I learned the different steps and ways of search engines.

I had encounter challenges during the first quarter, one is lack of time. I am slow in typing in computer so I cant publish my works on time. And I have to sleep late at night finishing my articles. And at first I am not familiar with blogging but I am able to surpass all of this challenges with the help of my classmates and my teacher.

Moving on, I will still post on my blog account to enhance my writing skills and to share my knowledge with others. And I will keep and apply the knowledge our teacher taught us. This grading had been an amazing grading for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why we are celebrating...

An open letter for the President

Nutrition Month 2018:"Ugaliing magtanim sapat na nutrisyon aanihin"