My Dreams, My Future.

Everyone of us have their goals, hopes and dreams no matter how young we are or how old we are. Normally, their desires are changing while they are growing along. It is because people in different ages have different requirements and thoughts. It's amazing that when you become mature, you start to think about things that you don't normally think. No matter how hard it would be, most people would try their best to achieve their goals, hopes and dreams.


When I was a child I want to become an 
Accountant and a Pilot. I want to count a big amount of money. When I was a child playing outside our house I'm always amazed how the airplanes fly up in the sky. But as time goes by there is a conflict of interes. I always change my mind. I always doubted myself, in my abilities. And I always questioned myself if this is going to be worth it? Is this what God planned for me? Can this make me happy because I will do this for almost the rest of my life. But now, I just want to become a successful police officer and to have good life with my family. But ofcourse this is not going to be easy. It is'nt a walk in the park. It is going to be a long journey for me. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. I will face a lot of stuggles and challenges- sleepless nights, failures, financial shortage, body pain but I will do my best and I will do whatever it takes to achieve my dreams in life. 


I believe that God plants dreams in people's hearts and drives us to pursue that passion no matter what obstacles comes our way. And the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we are celebrating...

An open letter for the President

Nutrition Month 2018:"Ugaliing magtanim sapat na nutrisyon aanihin"