An open letter for the President

                                                                                                                                    July 1,2018
Dear Mr. President,

Greetings of peace and joy! I am Shania Gasmen, a Grade 10 student of Ilocos Sur National High School. I want you to know that I really admire your political will to change our country's problem for the better. You are doing the best that you can to find ways and means. You have a good heart with an arm fist. Just be tactful with your words especially on televised speeches because many young generation are watching and listening.

May I request that you allot more funds to the Department of Education to supplement the needs of children, classroom building, increase the salaries of the teachers and for free college education.

I am hoping that you may find time to read my simple message to you Mr. President.

May the Lord give you good health and guidance to continue good purposes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why we are celebrating...

Nutrition Month 2018:"Ugaliing magtanim sapat na nutrisyon aanihin"