New year, Better me.

Last year, I have encountered so many ups and down. I have learned many lessons from my experiences. I also faced a lot of challenges a life has to offer. I lost important persons in my life. I lost friendships of people I valued a lot. I didn't reach the expectations of my parents. And I got some trouble controlling my emotions. But after all of these I am still blessed that God had given me blessings more than I deserve.

As the year changes, I decided to leave all my problems & flaws behind. New year means renewed self with new perspective and goals. I decided to change my lifestyle and to improve myself to the best version of me. I became mature. I can now handle my emotions well. I also strengthen my faith in God. To trust his plans for me.

Last year, I learned that sometimes it is okay to be alone in order for me to know myself more. I also learned how to be more confident enough in everything that I do. I should believe in myself. I will face my fears alone. And always look on the bright side in every situation.

This year, there will be more of me. I will prioritize my happiness over everything. More self love and self worth. I will also build more friendships and create more memories with them. Enjoy every moment and do everything I want so that there will be no regrets in the end. This year, It will be better Shania.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we are celebrating...

An open letter for the President

Nutrition Month 2018:"Ugaliing magtanim sapat na nutrisyon aanihin"